OncoBay Story & Mission
OncoBay Clinical is a boutique CRO specializing in immuno-oncology/cell therapy, offering full- service custom-curated CRO solutions for global pharmaceutical and biotech companies looking to advance their immuno-oncology product or device.
As a wholly-owned, for-profit subsidiary of Moffitt Cancer Center, OncoBay embeds scientific expertise, operational excellence, and integrated cell manufacturing capabilities providing true end-to-end control. Built on a cellular therapy focus, a streamlined technology framework, a highly trained site network, and a dedicated team of experienced professionals, OncoBay is committed to operational excellence from start to finish.
To support drug developers and physicians in discovering the cure for cancer.
To transform IO research through innovation, collaboration and partnership to positively impact cancer patients’ lives.
OncoBay is committed to making a lasting impact through a business approach founded on the values that define our organization.
- We produce amazing results
- We demonstrate consistently strong performance so clients can rely on us
- We focus on doing the right thing, rather than on process
- We exhibit bias-to-action, and avoid analysis-paralysis
- We are known for candor and directness
- We are non-political when we disagree with others
- We only say things about fellow employees and partners we will say to their face
- We are quick to admit mistakes
- We say what we mean, and do what we say
- We make wise decisions despite ambiguity
- We identify root causes and get beyond treating symptoms
- We think strategically, and can articulate what we are, and are not, trying to do
- We smartly separate what must be done now and what can be improved later
- We are broadly knowledgeable about oncology, regulations, trial operations and business
- We provide practical solutions to hard problems
- We challenge prevailing assumptions when warranted, and suggest better approaches
- We seek to understand our strategy, industry, customers, and partners
- We learn rapidly and eagerly
- We create new ideas that prove useful
- We keep us nimble by minimizing complexity and finding time to simplify
- We listen well, instead of reacting fast, so we can better understand
- We are concise and articulate in speech & writing, adapting to our audience as required
- We treat people with respect independent of their status or disagreement with us
- We maintain calm poise in stressful situations
- We seek what is best for clients, rather than best for ourselves
- We are egoless when searching for the best ideas
- We make time to help colleagues
- We share information openly and proactively
- We contribute effectively outside our specialty
- We inspire others with our thirst for excellence
- We care intensely about client success
- We celebrate wins
- We are tenacious
- We embrace the adventure