OncoBay Story & Mission
OncoBay Clinical is a boutique CRO specializing in immuno-oncology/cell therapy, offering full-service custom-curated CRO solutions for global pharmaceutical and biotech companies looking to advance their immuno-oncology product or device.
As a wholly-owned, for-profit subsidiary of Moffitt Cancer Center, OncoBay embeds scientific expertise, operational excellence, and integrated cell manufacturing capabilities, providing true end-to-end control. Built with a focus on cellular therapy, a streamlined technology framework, a highly trained site network, and a dedicated team of experienced professionals, OncoBay is committed to operational excellence from start to finish.
To support drug developers and physicians in discovering the cure for cancer.
To transform IO research through innovation, collaboration, and partnership to positively impact the lives of people with cancer.
OncoBay is committed to making a lasting impact through a business approach founded on the values that define our organization.
- We produce results that are second to none
- We demonstrate consistently strong performance so that clients can rely on us
- We focus on doing the right thing, rather than on the process
- Too much or too little information does not stagger or stymie us; we are wired for decision-making and strategy
- We are known for our candor and directness
- We are nonpolitical when we disagree with others
- We only say things about fellow employees and partners that we would say to their face
- We are quick to admit our mistakes
- We say what we mean, and do what we say
- We make wise decisions despite ambiguity
- We identify root causes to move past the treating of symptoms
- We think strategically, and can articulate what we are—and are not—trying to do
- We smartly separate what must be done now and what can be improved upon later
- We have a profound knowledge of oncology, regulations, trial operations, and business
- We provide practical solutions to difficult problems
- We challenge prevailing assumptions when warranted, and offer practical approaches
- We seek to understand our strategy, industry, customers, and partners
- We learn rapidly and eagerly
- We introduce new ideas that catalyze beneficial processes and results
- We maintain nimbleness and flexibility by minimizing complexity and finding the time to simplify
- We listen well—instead of reacting quickly—so that we can better understand
- We are concise and articulate in speech and writing, deftly adapting to our audience
- We treat people with respect independent of their status or their disagreement with us
- We maintain poise, grace, and tact in stressful situations
- We seek what is best for clients, rather than what is best for us
- We are without ego when searching for the best ideas
- We make time to help colleagues
- We share information openly and proactively
- We contribute effectively outside our specialty
- We inspire others with our thirst for excellence
- We care intensely about client success
- We celebrate wins
- We are tenacious
- We embrace the adventure