OncoBay Clinical is a full service CRO focusing on complex oncology indications including Immunotherapy and cellular therapies. We know that innovative research requires innovative operations and build that into our culture, systems and processes. Our culture values and rewards critical thinking and open dialogue about quality — and that goes far beyond sole reliance on tools and checklists. We have an infrastructure to enhance access to patients, and integrated technology to provide higher quality and faster access to results. We remain vigilant and consistent with the advice in FDA Guidance on Monitoring, which encourages a quality risk management approach to clinical trial design and operation, and discourages a one size fits all mentality.
Are you ready to think outside the box and drive results? OncoBay Clinical might be the next right step to build your career and to make a difference.
JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with clinical operations to secure position descriptions and accurate understanding of job responsibilities and duties for open positions
- work with executive management to manage a list of approved and available open positions
- Engage externally to identify candidates meeting the responsibilities and qualifications for each world
- Pre interview all candidates creating a list of appropriate candidates for in person interviews
- Coordinate interview schedule and collect feedback from all interviewees
- Work with interview team and hiring manager 2 select appropriate candidates
- Present offers and coordinate with hiring manager during the negotiation process
- Work with HR to support onboarding
Location: Tampa, FloridaApply